7 Factors to consider before installing an aquarium
- Actual aquarium dimensions.
- Space for a stand or cabinet.
- Space between the back of the aquarium and the wall.
- Amount of free area around the front, sides, and above the tank.
- Accessibility to an electrical outlet for equipment such as the filter pump and lighting.
- A location away from direct sunlight or heat sources.
- An established theme based on colour and aquascaping decor.
- A central location to sit comfortably and enjoy the breathtaking beauty of your aquarium.