7 Basic Rules for a Successful Aquarium
- Provide regular feeding in form of fish pellets or fish flakes once or twice a day depending on the number of fish.
- Keep fish populations within stipulated limits.
- Incorporate live plants, for a thriving, healthy aquarium.
- Consider surrounding room decor to compliment the aquarium.
- Consider larger aquarium sizes which are highly recommended for greater stability, and greater flexibility in stocking a wider variety of Goldfish species.
- Ensure periodic aquarium maintenance.
- Enjoy the captivating beauty of the aquarium, and use it to experience the fascinating beauty of the underwater world.